lp

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Warrior Boots

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yesterday i was forced to leave my home to go to college.
that dang snow was bananas
but i made sure i was bundled up like a eskimo=]
but i made sure i had on my polo boots.
i love these boots soo much. they keep my feet warm and i think
they're rather cute for a snow boot.
EVERYBODY nowadays have those dang butte uggs, i couldnt
let myself be another one with a pair.

so, if you like them; i purchased mine in SDs sneaker spot in harlem for only a
mere $150, great price.

my next boot (birthday boot- feb. 16) cost a tad more...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i love these boots soo much... they cost $350 but i think they're worth it
Photobucket

6 comments:

YOU LOVELEE. said...

nice blog [;

Kimmy Lee said...

love the boots

Base-Heads said...

damn those are sexy on you lai

<333 meeky*

Lisa Love said...

cute... theyre different

There's somethin about Tawny.... said...

Thats funny....my son has these...had 'em on today too :)

Anonymous said...

you def got dem bangin boots
but i got em dos
muahahahaha

:-) roddy was here

Next previous home