lp

Saturday, November 14, 2009

BLOGGIN' ME CRAZY: FNF MAGAZINE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"FNF Magazine which was originally going to be called CRANK Magazine launched May 8th 2009. The Mag consists of exclusive mp3 play, gossip, fashion dos and don’ts, and sex LOL. One day, my best friend and I were on the phone and I came up with the idea of having an online fashion magazine. So I was telling her that I wanted her to be a part of it and then we started thinking of names. I was going with CRANK Magazine until she told me that it was type dull, so I said “lets name it something that’ll contribute the both of us” so we kept thinking and thinking and I was like “ ooh! What about Fattz N Fee Magazine?” (Fattz N Fee = our name) So she starts getting excited like “yeah that’s hot!”

So immediately I open Paint Shop Pro and create a layout that I’ll never forget, it was a graphic with lil’ Kim looking gorgeous in an Emilio Pucci Dress! – After a day of launching the site I started getting mad followers/subscribers. I was shocked and in awe at the same time, a month later Fee and I had some differences so she resigned from FNF which then transitioned into Forte N’ Fashion Magazine.

FNF Magazine became relevant back In July when I created a magazine cover with amber rose on it (see here:CLICK HERE) and Bossip stole it and put their copyright over it. You can Google about it and see how a lot of sites thought Amber really posed for FNF Magazine

Since then I’ve been recognized by Amber Rose lol, because of that mag cover? Who’s to say... one night I got an email from persona magazine offering me a position! I see FNF being picked up by some A-List Management team and turned into something more official and I know it’ll happen because of no one other than the man who’s blessed me this far with success and that’s God.
"
-MAURICE (CEO OF FNF MAGAZINE)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LINKS
(CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE SITES)
FNF MAGAZINE

MAURICE TWITTER



1 comment:

Lisa Love said...

I fuks with it
adding him now:-)

Next previous home