lp

Monday, August 27, 2012

THE LONG SKIRT DIARY

I REALLY DON'T LIKE WEARING SKIRTS, BUT I KNOW I HAVE MENTIONED THAT BEFORE. HOWEVER; MY CO-WORKERS WERE DYING TO SEE ME IN A SKIRT SO, I SAID I WOULD. I WORE THIS OLD NAVY BEIGE SKIRT THAT I PURCHASED LIKE 2 YEARS AGO.  I PAIRED IT WITH A LOOSE FITTED SHEER SHIRT THAT I GOT FROM ASOS CURVE WHEN THERE WAS A SALE A MONTHS BACK. I ALSO WORE THESE WANTED LEOPARD LOAFERS. FOR ACCESSORIES,  I'M WEARING A GOLD CHAIN THAT I GOT FROM FOREVER 21, A MICHAEL KORS WATCH, AND A TAN AND BLACK BAG FROM H&M. THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL. HOPE YOU LIKE :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your style, love your hairs!
thank you for your comment,

see you soon, xoxo :D !

the natural hair princess said...

i love your hair. and you look nice

Ashley said...

Nice outfit. I could use a skirt like that in my life.

LaiParis said...

Thanks love

LaiParis said...

No problem. Your blog is amazing.

Thanks for the comment

LaiParis said...

:)) thanks love

Forever Young n Fab said...

love the blog and the look and you fav girls (great pick) following you back.

Ag said...

I love this skirt. I used to hate wearing skirts as well, but that has changed in the last couple of years!!! I really like the outfit! Simple + Chic!!

Next previous home